
(And since i seriously can't figure out how to get it off this weird text... I'll keep typing like this.. just in case you're wondering.) This is my first post, so i will tell you a bit about myself. I'm not going to lie at this point in time, I seriously hate this "font" you call it? Its annoying me... and I'm sorry about the non-punctuation. I iz not perfect. :D
(Back to the photo.)
I love to take "Indie" style photos, as you will be seeing in my posts.
I have way over 200 edited photos alone, I guess that's an okay amount. Lol..
I edit on a sites like Picnik, Pixlr, and Photoshop. This photo was on Picnik & Photoshop .
And Since I think you get the point of this picture, Im going to stop. :) Haha.
Love&Photography - Rae
(Any Questions? Comment Below. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment