Sunday, January 16, 2011

It May Appear Just a Simple Silhouette, But It's Much More.

A Silhouette -
  • project on a background, such as a screen, like a silhouette
  • an outline of a solid object (as cast by its shadow)
  • a drawing of the outline of an object; filled in with some uniform color

    But, It is much more... such as a person with hopes, dreams, feelings, and talent.
    When I say that, Im talking about this photo and it's true meaning, that is "Dreams, Hopes and Achievement."An original photograph by Rachel Ruby (me).
                                                              

    As I sit on that fence I think thoughts of hope, to one day become a famous photographer to be known all over.
         I know that if you believe you can achieve, it may be a cheesy line used to much.. but I truly believe in it and at a such young age being exposed to the magic of art from my mother and going to art festivals and seeing photography and photographers everywhere I become inspired, even though I maybe insecure about putting my photography out there or taking pictures in front of people, and wondering what they'll think of me.. but, I Still Have Yet To Learn.


    //Love&&Photography//
        Rae.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment